Enrollment in 2020
The number to be admitted
The number of available places for students per class may vary. Please contact us to confirm if there is availability for your child’s class.
Age of students in each class in 2020
- In general, classes are divided by age according to the Japanese educational system. However, we can make special arrangements for your child, for example, if you plan to enter an international school or return to your country.
|Age of students in each class in 2019|
|Nursery||18-month-old and older|
|Pre-kinder||April 2nd, 2017 and April 1st ,2018||2 years old by April 1st, 2020|
|Kinder-Class2||April 2nd, 2016 and April 1st ,2017||3 years old by April 1st, 2020|
|Kinder-Class3||April 2nd, 2015 and April 1st ,2016||4 years old by April 1st, 2020|
|Kinder-Class4||April 2nd, 2014 and April 11st ,2015||5 years old by April 1st, 2020|
- Request application form at any time. We will send it to you.
Please come to observe a class at SOPHIA. However, you need to make a reservation beforehand.
- Fill out and submit the application for admission
- Placement reservation procedure
You should pay the fee for the reservation, which is part of the enrollment fee, \10,800.
If you choose to cancel your application at SOPHIA, the reservation fee will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
- Complete the enrollment procedure
- Pay enrollment fee
- Pay facility fee
- Go over SOPHIA International Kindergarten rules and regulations
Order the SOPHIA uniform and things your child will need to use at SOPHIA
- Pay tuition for the first month
- Entrance ceremony (In April)
- The money once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applications will be closed as soon as the number of students reach the limit.